Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flying Out

It's 7:00 a.m. Wednesday morning and our friend, Marcie, will be here at 8:10 to ferry us to the airport. Shots taken care of, passports with at least 6 months of validity left on them, a pack of cards and several books for the airport and ride packed. John and I are each taking one carry-on bag, and that's pretty much it for our six-week excursion. Not bad - and not even overstuffed!


Since I'm going to be spending at least some of my traveling time with educators, I am also taking a little thank you gift for those kind enough to accommodate me. And, though electronically-enhanced technology, if you will, is my primary focus, I'll be taking what is still my favorite "teacher tool" - the very technologically advanced Sharpies!  (thinking of you, Sheryl!).

Chicago - Hong Kong - Singapore - well, that's today!

More soon -

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're taking Sharpies :-) Let me know if you need more!

    ReplyDelete